Before you start putting the report together, you might want to know what the critical sections are.
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Introduction (ref. earlier assignment F1)
- Body of the report, split into sections. These ones are critical:
- Either DESTEP (ref. earlier assignment C3) and/of SWOT (ref. earlier assignment C2), at least one of these two
- Final choice and motivation of destination country (ref. assignment C4)
- Determination of export risks (ref. assignment D2)
- Advise ‘agent or distributor’ (ref. assignment E5)
- Conclusion (ref. earlier assignment F2)
- Handover/upload of report (assignment F3)
Your final report must be uploaded as well as handed over in hardcopy to your teacher.